1/03/2012

The Real Yeves Perez

Let's get started...
• My name is Yeves Raymond Perez
• I was born on July 31st, 1980
• I was delivered a Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento, CA
• I love my parents Pam and Keith Loveless, my brother Avery Perez, and my west and east coast family
• I'm the Father of two amazing children, husband to a wonderful wife, and a homeowner and loyal citizen to America's Finest City, San Diego, CA
• I enjoy speaking, writing, research, networking, focus groups, blogging, tweeting, keynote presentations, public relations, traveling, bike rides, hiking, cooking, organic gardening and I'm a locavore foodie. My favorite car is the Chevrolet Volt.
• My favorite author is Thomas Friedman, the NY Times columnist and Pulitzer Prize winner
• I'm currently reading Edward Humes' Eco Barons and Keith Stewart's It's a Long Road to a Tomato
• I've been called a lot of things, some flattering and some not-so-flattering, however my three favorites are: a great Father; an up and coming Sustainability Executive and a force of nature; a Green Sean Parker ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Parker )
• I take risks and make mistakes
The Real Yeves Perez is a "world-changer" who has already made a significant impact in the San Diego region.

No comments:

Post a Comment